Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

cinta gila

love can make people crazy right..??
and i admit..im totally crazy with fazley zali..

[first tyme wc with him]

hahah..guess what..last night..
im make him's pixa a slide show..hahah..
i watch it again and again and again till i felt sleep~
yup faz..im in sooo in love with u..hahahh..
but i know..it will never happen..
i need 2 find someone..not better than faz..
but the person that can company me day night all along..
and of cause 24/7!hahaha..
i just woke up around 12pm..
hahaha..x manis weyh anak dara bngn lambt..but who care..??
last 2 weeks..i need 2 wake up early coz i want 2 spent my precious time with faz..
only faz okey..!
but now..i just wake up coz my mom want me 2 company her 2 have a lunch~
yeah..i already taking my lunch with mommy..
and around 2pm my mom ask me to go 2 pusat zakat again..
AGAIN..???Arrggghh..hate that place~
so..i need 2 finish my last word before i taking my first bath for this day..LOL..
 =) 
and..
i hope ur will enjoy my first entry in english..LOL.. 
wtf laa im writing here~ 
and enjoy the video clip from grey sky morning
CINTA GILA

2 comments:

lulu_kiki said...

[yan] : syg btl k0 kt faz nie kn..?? papepn alwayz be careful k dear..i d0n want u 2 get hurt..luv u s0o much!

lulu_kiki said...

zett]> heheh..sayang gler2 kot..tapi dye dh ader anna..so..aku kawan jee laa ngn dye yan~